Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by AgM3 <in...@agentur-m3.de> on 2015/02/18 17:02:15 UTC

Re: OFBiz 13.07 - Communication error with the client while processing the request

I had the same error message and a blank screen.
The reason was a typo in the page-reference
of the screen component.

<view-map name="xxx" type="screen"
page="component://myComponent/widget/xxx.xml">

If the valid name is XXX.xml instead of xxx.xml
this message occures (maybe it occoures also in other cases,
but with this typo I can produce a blank screen).

Re: OFBiz 13.07 - Communication error with the client while processing the request

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
If the error (bug) still exists, please feel free to create a JIRA issue.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-