Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Ma...@bcbsil.com on 2011/02/04 20:18:57 UTC

PAX/OPS4J Mailing List Sign up! - How?

Hello,
Sorry to pos this request here, but not sure where else I can post this.

I have been trying to sign on to PAX/OPS4J mailing List. Can some one
point me to the right direction. Been trying to do this for a while. Any
help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

HCSC Company Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private,
proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of
the addressee.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)
653-6000 in Illinois; (800)835-8699 in New Mexico; (918)560-3500 in
Oklahoma; or (972)766-6900 in Texas.

Re: PAX/OPS4J Mailing List Sign up! - How?

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Basically simply filling out this form here [1]

kind regards,
andreas