Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/05 09:33:08 UTC

Re: HBase atomic update

it seems parallel-update issue for the same rowkey and column?
can you let the column with multi-versions and every update using a special
timestamp, ti will be work and bypass the parallel-update issue.
And when just two parallel request update
same-rowkey-same-column-same-timestamp, there isn't impossibility way to
solve it, it will let a random query success and another fail or retry.
If just need this cases, and not want random solves, Or maybe there is some
other way to let the parallel request have an ordered order, rather than
parallel in an same nanosecond.

:

--

Thanks & Regards,