Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by TimDog <tp...@liveworld.com> on 2007/01/04 22:49:40 UTC

Recent activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd changes?

Today my xml configuration for embedding an ActiveMQ broker in my Spring
application broke.  According to Eclipse(and Tomcat logs) the <amq:broker>
element is not complete.

I've been using
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd
as the schema location.

I took a snapshot of the same xsd file on December 26.  When I reference
this local file it works fine with no errors.

Did something change?  How may I keep abreast of these changes?  (I'll run
the diff now, but I'm being lazy)

Cheers,

Tim