Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net> on 2012/05/11 20:38:14 UTC

Missing Extensions: PDFImport for Mac

Hi all,

http://ooopackages.good-day.net doesn't serve that download anymore, it's
dead.

Maho can you help me?

Roberto

--
====

Re: Missing Extensions: PDFImport for Mac

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
Roberto,

On 2012-05-11, at 14:38 , Roberto Galoppini wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> http://ooopackages.good-day.net doesn't serve that download anymore, it's
> dead.

This doesn't work?

http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/pdfimport

louis

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net>.
Hi all,

 Louis kindly provided me with an old version, I was just wondering if
Andrew or someone else from Oracle could actually help us with that,
especially considering that the Oracle PDF Import extension is still a
hit.

Thanks,

Roberto

--
====

Re: Missing Extensions: PDFImport for Mac

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
Larry, Thanks.
I just sent to Roberto an older version but for Intel, too.

Louis

Posted by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net>.
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> NO, to reply to myself, that is Good-Day's.
>
> I do have it on my system, and can post it to a server if you tell me
> where. It is, however, "Oracle PDF Import," if that makes a difference.

Even that one points to Good-Day.
If you provide us with, we can upload it, please send a copy to me and/or
to Dave Brondsema.

Thanks!

Roberto

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.