Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/11 22:21:17 UTC

Tapestry position (Contract or Full-Time) @ Miami,USA

Location: Miami , Florida, United States

Investacorp Inc., a leading, publicly traded broker-dealer firm, seeks to
hire a Java Developer to join our MIS team.  This person will be responsible
for the design, development, and maintenance of Java based applications.
The candidate will participate in the full development life cycle from
gathering requirements to implementation and maintenance.

Technical Skill Requirements:

    * 3 or more years of experience in Information Technology.
    * Strong programming skills in Java.  Preferably with experience with
some of the following:  JSP’s, servlets, Spring, Hibernate 3, Tapestry
4.0.2/ Tapestry 4.1.X, and Ant.
    * Relational databases (preferably Oracle) and SQL.  Preferably with
experience in PL/SQL.
    * Web technologies including HTML, Javascript, and CSS.
    * Experience with an application server like Jetty / JBOSS.
    * Understanding of Linux, Unix, and NT environments.
    * Sun certifications, such as the Sun Certified Programmer, will be a
plus.

Other Skill Requirements:

    * Ability to analyze complex business problems and implement solutions
with a minimum of direction.
    * Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
    * Experience with both unit testing and integrated system testing.

This job requires a commitment to excellence and the ability to function in
a small team-oriented environment.

Apply to Investacorp:
rana@investacorp.com
smanoharan@investacorp.com

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
Initially I thought that you were a troll, but the company you work for is
advertising for developers on this list so maybe you are just ignorant of
basic etiquette? I'd like to point out that the list is for people of all
skill levels. Occasionally someone new will inadvertently reply to a message
and change the subject not realizing that it gets added to the original
thread in some email readers. Neither that, nor not having a solid grasp of
a programming language or framework hardly implies that someone is mentally
challenged. Everyone has to start somewhere and your comments are not
helpful.

Consider that you are representing your company when you comment on a public
mailing list and that your comments will be indexed and show up in search
for results for your company name. I would think you would try to appear
more intelligent and be more constructive when making comments that are
available for all your customers, peers and bosses to see...

Josh

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Tapestry240 <pb...@investacorp.com>.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Tapestry240 <pb...@investacorp.com>.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Zsolt Salamon <sa...@gmail.com>.
I't works. thx.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Zsolt Salamon <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I found how can I validate that field.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Zsolt Salamon <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>          at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run
> (MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
> Caused by: org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException:
> Component Intez:editform does not contain an embedded component with
> id 'itm'. [at context:WEB-INF/Intez.html, line 7, column 78]
>          at
> org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.getEmbed
> dedElement(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:831)
>          at
> org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.PageImpl.getComponentElementByNes
> tedId(PageImpl.java:83)
>          at
> org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.ComponentSourceImpl.getComponent
> (ComponentSourceImpl.java:46)
>          at $ComponentSource_116cd810c77.getComponent
> ($ComponentSource_116cd810c77.java)
>          at org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.Form.onAction

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.

Re: [T5] strange error

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.
Salamon,

The exception seems to indicate you  have a component variable annotated
with @Component(id = "itm") in your EditForm.java without declaring
t:id="itm" in one of your tags in you template? But it would be helpful
to see the whole source with links and action methods.

Cheers,
Joost

[T5] strange error