Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kshatriya <ks...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 10:51:13 UTC

TextCat and Languages

Hello,

I am using the TextCat plugin and the ok_languages functionality. When
running tests, I can see most of the times the language is guessed
correctly.

So I would like to add a rule to lower the score when the body is written
in my language, something like:

score DUTCH_LANGUAGE_BODY -0.50

However, I have no idea how to know how to check for the guessed language
myself and I don't seem to find any information about it :-(

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Re: TextCat and Languages

Posted by ks...@gmail.com.
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Matt Kettler wrote:

> You might be able to add a header rule that checks the  X-Languages
> pseudo header.

Great, this seems to work ! I learned something new, thanks a lot! :-)

K.

Re: TextCat and Languages

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Kshatriya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using the TextCat plugin and the ok_languages functionality. When
> running tests, I can see most of the times the language is guessed
> correctly.
>
> So I would like to add a rule to lower the score when the body is
> written in my language, something like:
>
> score DUTCH_LANGUAGE_BODY -0.50
>
> However, I have no idea how to know how to check for the guessed language
> myself and I don't seem to find any information about it :-(
>
> Any ideas?
You might be able to add a header rule that checks the  X-Languages
pseudo header.

SA never actually writes this to the message itself, but you should
still be able to match it in rules (much like the relay country plugin's
fake header).