Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2009/01/21 01:25:30 UTC

Re: [T5] Layout component: resolving unclarities

sorry... there was a discussion about this already
(http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tapestry.apache.org/msg17682.html),
but found it later as posting...

Just tell if information of above thread is out of date and tapestry
templates approach changed in latest tapestry.

--
 manuel aldana
 aldana@gmx.de