Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/17 06:12:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] Presto Plugin for Hudi

Dear Hudi Community,

I initiated a discussion thread earlier regarding a new Trino plugin for
Hudi [1]. Please take a look if you haven't.
This thread is for a new Hudi connector in Presto. The motivations for
Trino apply here as well. This is just a separate thread to discuss nuances
related to Presto.

Regards,
Sagar

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r3e71e548ea9a596bbfa50ee98b9e4ea89203484c1a5e7d102931492b%40%3Cdev.hudi.apache.org%3E

Re: [DISCUSS] Presto Plugin for Hudi

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
+1 here in general.

Raised some points on the Trino thread. Same apply here as well.  For
presto, would the new connector work with the aria/raptorx work done by
facebook engs?