Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 06:19:53 UTC

No Audio on Thinclients

Hi,
I installed openmeetings 2.0 on Ubuntu 12 and its working fine with
desktops.
But we have 50 thinclients (connecting to win2k3 RDP) in internal network
when i enter into room via these thinclients getting video fine but getting
junk audio. tried with IE,firefox and Chrome.
*will thinclient supports openmeetings2.0 ?? or any settings for the same.*
M K Raju.

Re: No Audio on Thinclients

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.
In youtube audio there is a delay.

Regards.

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello Raju,
>>
>> How does youtube audio play in your thin clients? Can you hear good
>> quality audio?
>>
>> How good thin client microphones are? Please try to record your speech
>> and listen. Is the quality good enough?
>> 19.03.2013 9:20 пользователь "Raju M K" <mk...@gmail.com> написал:
>>
>> Hi,
>>> I installed openmeetings 2.0 on Ubuntu 12 and its working fine with
>>> desktops.
>>> But we have 50 thinclients (connecting to win2k3 RDP) in internal network
>>> when i enter into room via these thinclients getting video fine but
>>> getting junk audio. tried with IE,firefox and Chrome.
>>> *will thinclient supports openmeetings2.0 ?? or any settings for the
>>> same.*
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> M K Raju.
>>>

> --
> Regards,
> M K Raju.

M K Raju.

Re: No Audio on Thinclients

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexei,
Thanks for your reply.
currently we are running Youtube audio/video and flash based presentations
without any problems.
My thinclients are having speaker out only. there is no Mic.
we just need student need tolisten only, no need of microphone.
Regards,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Raju,
>
> How does youtube audio play in your thin clients? Can you hear good
> quality audio?
>
> How good thin client microphones are? Please try to record your speech and
> listen. Is the quality good enough?
> 19.03.2013 9:20 пользователь "Raju M K" <mk...@gmail.com> написал:
>
> Hi,
>> I installed openmeetings 2.0 on Ubuntu 12 and its working fine with
>> desktops.
>> But we have 50 thinclients (connecting to win2k3 RDP) in internal network
>> when i enter into room via these thinclients getting video fine but
>> getting junk audio. tried with IE,firefox and Chrome.
>> *will thinclient supports openmeetings2.0 ?? or any settings for the
>> same.*
>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.