Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com> on 2012/11/06 17:54:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] JSFCentral Episode 28 - Cagatay Civici Talks About All Things PrimeFaces

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the article in the series of JSFCentral
Podcast interviews I am doing with Cagatay Civici, talking about
PrimeFaces, including PrimeFaces Mobile and PrimeFaces Extensions.

Here is an excerpt:

Kito:                      Hello and welcome to the JSFCentral
Podcast.  This is a series of interviews, and today I'm here with
Cagatay Civici, who is the project lead for the PrimeFaces Component
Library for JSF.  And you're also the cofounder of PrimeFaces
Technology, right?
Cagatay:               Yeah.  Prime Technology.
Kito:                      Prime.  Right. I always-for some reason, I
always say it like PrimeFaces, Prime Tech-I'm sure you get that a lot.
Cagatay:               Yeah.  Not many people know about the company.
It's just-usually it's PrimeFaces.
Kito:                      Right.  Well, before we get started I just
wanted to do a bit of a full disclosure.  My consulting company,
Virtua is a PrimeFaces partner.  However, we also work with other
component libraries, like ICEfaces and RichFaces, et cetera.  But I
just wanted people to be aware so no one complains later-"oh, you
interviewed Cagatay because you're a partner"-and that's not why.
We're having the interview because this is an important component
suite for JSF.  So, just so people know, you work with Prime
Technologies, right?
Cagatay:               Yeah.

Read the full article here:
http://content.jsfcentral.com/c/journal/view_article_content?cmd=view&groupId=35702&articleId=54804&version=1.4#.UJEFjm-jxK1

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com – JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | @jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 ×246

- Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE
newscast:http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/
- Sign up for the JSFCentral Newsletter: http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17