Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kumar <ku...@touchpeaksoftware.com> on 2017/03/14 16:18:52 UTC

Karaf +Camel Blueprint not able to load bean from other active bundles.

Hi ,

We are using Blueprint + Camel + Karaf ,migrating from Spring .
I am new to OSgi Blueprint . We are using Blueprint XML to define services
from beans defined in blueprint xml.

After we added Service in Blueprint XML, atleast are getting from karaf as
below:
fyi: bundle  is in Active state
karaf>service:list | grep custom
[org.apache.camel.Processor, com.rnd.model.impl.PaymentServiceProcessorBase,
com.rnd.generic.*CustomServiceProcessor*]
 osgi.service.blueprint.compname = *customPaymentProcessor*

I am sure bean is registering into OSGI Services. but somehow its not
visible to other XML in other Bundle.

*Blueprint XML*::
<bean id="customPaymentProcessor" class="blah blah"/>
<service ref="customPaymentProcessor" auto-export="all-classes"/>

Please help me how to get accesss this bean in Routes XML file in
APPConfig(under karaf root Dir) Folder.

Re: Karaf +Camel Blueprint not able to load bean from other active bundles.

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.
Under Blueprint, beans are not directly available across Blueprint contexts.  Exposing the beans as services (as you have done) is how you expose them for consumption by other bundles, but you need to reference the services - not the beans directly.

<reference …../>