Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2022/02/23 01:42:35 UTC

New OpenWhisk PMC Members: Brendan Doyle and Cosmin Stanciu

Hi Whiskers,

                I am very happy to be able to share with the OpenWhisk Community that Brendan Doyle and Cosmin Stanciu have accepted invitations to join the Apache OpenWhisk Project Management Committee.  Both Cosmin and Brendan have been active OpenWhisk project committers for quite a while and we are thrilled that they will be taking on an expanded role in project governance as members of the PMC.

on behalf of the OpenWhisk PMC,

--dave

Re: New OpenWhisk PMC Members: Brendan Doyle and Cosmin Stanciu

Posted by Dascalita Dragos <dd...@gmail.com>.
Huge congrats Cosmin, and Brendan !!!!

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Nice!