Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Philippe Mathieu <ph...@lifl.fr> on 2004/09/01 20:57:38 UTC

symbolic links in webapps

Hi,

Because i want to share several JSP pages between two webapps, i am using
symbolic links in one of them, pointing to the other.

Unfortunately it seems that it doesn't work :-(

I use Tomcat 5 under linux Debian

Does anyone have a solution and/or an explanation ?

Thanks

--
Phil

Re: symbolic links in webapps

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
If I remember correctly, symlinks are disabled by default. I think you can
turn them on using an attribute value for an element in server.xml.

Jon