Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 18:17:20 UTC

Some stats about our mailing lists in January

Hi all,

I did some analysis about our mailing lists in January.
This might be of interest:

http://sebgoa.blogspot.ch/2013/02/what-month.html

-Sebastien

RE: Some stats about our mailing lists in January

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Certaily a great job Sebastien

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Certaily a great job Sebastien

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales.

RE: Some stats about our mailing lists in January

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.