Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Ramshaw <mr...@alumni.concordia.ca> on 2002/04/30 02:09:44 UTC

./build.sh docs

If anyone is able to run this command and reliably produce HTML docs,
can they please tell me what version of Velocity they are using (I have
tried the latest CVS checkout [1.4] and the latest release build [1.3-rc1])
and neither produces actual content reliably (there seem to be have
been some changes in the way resource loaders are configured in the
'velocity.properties' file).

Alternatively, if any of you prefer XML docs to HTML docs, what do you
think of the attachment ? This is my first stab at the missing:

	Help! My boss wants me to load test our web app!

doc (jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/usermanual/boss.xml - base64 encoded).). I would
prefer to provide this as a patch to the HTML document, so if some kind
person would perform this transformation for me, that would be very
welcome also.

	TIA

Re: ./build.sh docs

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
Martin,
      I have compiled and committed your boss.xml document.  I ran into the same
problem you described, and I can't explain what happened.  Either our site.vsl
document got corrupted somehow, or Anakia's implementation changed.  It was
bizarre.  But, I debugged it for a while and got it working again.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org