Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/02/06 10:39:06 UTC

Performance of Cocoon 2.2 compared to the latest 2.1.x

Hi,

I have poked around in the list a little, and looked on cocoon.apache.org to
see if I can find if anyone has done any work on gathering data on
performance for different types of apps built on both 2.2, and 2.1.x, but I
have not found anything immediately accessible.  It would be cool to have
something easily available on cocoon.apache.org, has anyone done anything
like this?  Can anyone point me to some documentation on it?

Thanks in advance for your help,

regards

Ross