Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ramchandra Phadake <ra...@persistent.co.in> on 2010/01/07 09:21:13 UTC

Cached document view in solr

Hi,

nutch search results provide a link for getting the cached document copy.
It fetches the raw content from segments based on document id. {cached.jsp}

Is it possible to have similar functionality in solr, what can be done to achieve this? Any pointers.

Thanks,
Ram

DISCLAIMER
==========

Re: Cached document view in solr

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
If you index the raw document, that is what is returned by the search.
The analyzers create separate data that is stored in various files,
but is only used in searching. Searching, facets, and sorting use this
analyzed output, but search returns pull the original.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

RE: Cached document view in solr