Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 06:21:14 UTC

maven compilation,

I am using maven plug ins for compling & deploying su and bcs , everytime its
contacting repository and downloading plugins for compilation , how do i
avoid that? , is there a way to keep all this plugins in my local server???

Re: maven compilation,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You can turn maven to the offline mode using -o :

maven -o

You can download all required stuff one time using :

mvn dependency:go-offline

Regards
JB

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 - 21:21, brijesh wrote:

> I am using maven plug ins for compling & deploying su and bcs , everytime its
> contacting repository and downloading plugins for compilation , how do i
> avoid that? , is there a way to keep all this plugins in my local server???

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
jb@nanthrax.net