Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2010/12/08 14:15:27 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Tapestry > Documentation

-1

You are correct about the entry page being lightweight but you should not simply delete the
information. Please make sure that the information you removed is accessible in other places and can
be easily found.

Uli

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
+1

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Right ! I suggest to put

- svn source URLs / JIRA into about
- How to get involved in Community page
- Mailing list / Stack overflow in documentation (Getting help)

Tell me what do you think of this ?

2010/12/8 Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>

> Oh. Must have missed that.
>
> I think we need more though. Some of the information falls into a "getting
> help" categorie, some of it I'd rather put on the about page, e.g.
> information on how to obtain the source code or how to become involved; some
> of it is about third-party modules.
>
> Uli
>

> On 08.12.2010 14:55, Christophe Cordenier wrote:
>
>> 2010/12/8 Ulrich Stärk<ul...@spielviel.de>
>>
>>  -1
>>>
>>> You are correct about the entry page being lightweight but you should not
>>> simply delete the information. Please make sure that the information you
>>> removed is accessible in other places and can be easily found.
>>>

>> Of course, this has been moved into the "Community" page. I think this
>> page
>> is more suitable for these kind of informations.
>>

>>> Uli

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5
Co-creator of wooki @wookicentral.com

Re: [CONF] Apache Tapestry > Documentation

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Oh. Must have missed that.

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.