Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/23 19:51:45 UTC

[MENTOR] [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC8

Dave and Bertrand, if you could cast your votes, that would be great.

Thanks,
Om

Re: [MENTOR] [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC8

Posted by Christophe Herreman <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Installed the new version over the previous one. Got an upgrade message and
all went well.

regards,
Christophe

--