Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com> on 2002/09/01 04:59:11 UTC

RE: sunRise For Dummies?

Mark,

I also bought the book and found it informative but! it only mentions the
sun* components in passing during the last chapter. It doesn't cover how to
use them. So, don't expect answers to your portal or sunrise auth questions
there.

However, searching this list throught the MARC archives helps, as does the
page Mark mentions.

Archives:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com

Per

Re: sunRise For Dummies?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
The portal example can be used for a logging into a web app? I am right?

Antonio