Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/03 02:14:45 UTC

Re: Save the date: ApacheCon Miami, May 15-19, 2017

Anyone considering doing a talk this year? I'm considering doing one as I
should be able to go this time. Either way, I'd like to attend.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Save the date: ApacheCon Miami, May 15-19, 2017

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
My experience doing a handful of presentations taught me that people want
to know:

- Why should I use a logging framework at all (yes, that's a real question).
- How do I get off the ground? Log4j can't find the config file.
- You can do what? Really? Awesome!

Gary

JUnit in Action, Second Edition

Spring Batch in Action
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Save the date: ApacheCon Miami, May 15-19, 2017

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Save the date: ApacheCon Miami, May 15-19, 2017

Posted by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com>.