Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/20 11:36:24 UTC

How shipments are handled in Ofbiz

Hello Community,

As I’m progressing with understanding Ofbiz from the UI and the data model in Silverston’s book, I can’t see a separate module for Shipments, Is it a correct guess from my side that it can be handled internally with Orders or what? Would you please shed some light?

Regards,

Emad

Re: How shipments are handled in Ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
HiEmad,

Yes that's it and also have a look at

https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/ListShipmentMethodTypes

and look for shipments from https://localhost:8443/facility/control/EditFacility. Actually most of the shipment features are associated with
actions/process from order screens, but not all.

HTH

Jacques