Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Milan Tomic <mi...@setcce.org> on 2003/12/01 11:32:58 UTC

Base64 Transformation

    When signing with enveloping signature I add Base64 transformation
like this:

DSIGReference *ref = sig->createReference(MAKE_UNICODE_STRING("#data"));
//Object tag
ref->appendBase64Transform();

    And allways got "Error mapping context node" error here:

sig->sign();

    Please, could someone verify if this works for you?

Thank you.

Re: Base64 Transformation

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Milan,

I think you have asked this question before and I missed it.  I will
have a look, but it's something that gets tested as part of the basic
interop tests, so it's strange it's dying.

Out of curiosity - does xtest run properly on your system?

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: Base64 Transformation

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Milan,

Just added something very simple - just create a sig with a single
reference and a base64 txfm - to xtest and it works fine.  Can you send
us the full code that you are using to create the sig?

Cheers,
	Berin