Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by heack <ko...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/17 13:06:37 UTC

(Problem)Why after I ran "ant" in nutch base dir, NO nutch-0.8.jar found in build dir?

Only a nutch-0.8.job file there.

And also question what the next step should I do after I modified source
code like "NutchAnalysis.jj" and use ant to build it?

The search.jsp seems not use the new parser.

Looking forward to your answer!

Thank you!

Re: (Problem)Why after I ran "ant" in nutch base dir, NO nutch-0.8.jar found in build dir?

Posted by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com>.
because the default target is job which creates the job file, run
package to create all.