Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2010/01/31 10:44:33 UTC

re: Spring Configuration

Hello Eike,

thank you very much for your Empire-db Spring tip and we very much appreciate your contribution.
Personally I am not using Spring but I know that many people out there are.
And I think we should give them some aid on how to best bring Empire-db and Spring together.

So what we really need, is an example application that we can supply with our distribution.
My idea is to take the basic example that we have (empire-db-example-basic) and provide a Spring version of it.

Would you be willing to help us here?
It be really great if you would.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards

Rainer

Re: Spring Configuration

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eike,

Could you please submit your code through JIRA? Create a new issue
"Swing example", attach a file to it + select "Grant license to ASF
for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache License §5) "

That way we can include your example code in the empire-db project...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB

Thanks for contributing!

Francis

http://www.somatik.be