Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by KrisztiƔn Bodrogi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/02 09:45:40 UTC

Open Source Contribution

Hi there,

I'm Chris and I saw a blog post about log4net need more contrib right now.
I'm really happy to help on make it work .NET Core etc. Is there any
priority or list of issues that I can pick up? I want to start it something
small :)

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Open Source Contribution

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi and welcome!

Glad that you are there. Its up you to decide which issues you want to work
on and to prioritize whatever you want to get done. We are already in the
process of alpha testing the next release. The more people do that, the
more can be found, fixed or shaped into something that fulfills yoir needs.

Should you have any further questions, the mailing list is here to help.

Cheers