Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org> on 2018/04/11 11:29:25 UTC

SVN trunk: Windows build crashes on startup

Hi

First I thought it was a patch I was developing, but even with a clean
rebuild, the Windows binaries reproducibly crash during startup.

It's not a debug build so I can't debug further.

Can anyone provide the SVN revision of a Windows build that works for them,
so I have a starting point for a regression test?

Damjan

Re: SVN trunk: Windows build crashes on startup

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Damjan,

My latest build was yesterday with revision 1828757.

It installs and works fine on Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).

Regards,

  Matthias

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Copied the wrong revision number. It should be 1814901.

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org>.
Hi Damjan

I'm running AOO420m1(Build:9800) - Rev. 1828644 from the Buildbot under Windows 7 x64 without any problems.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Pedro