Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Larsen <Da...@adcom.no> on 2022/05/04 13:16:05 UTC

Cannot delete image store with active templates backup!

Hi

I'm trying to delete a old Secondary Storage from Cloudstack and get this message:
"Cannot delete image store with active templates backup!"

I have successfully used the "Migrate data from Image store" to another Secondary Store NFS server, resulting in the old Secondary Storage changed to "Read Only"
Are there still active templates when it is migrated?

How can I proceed to remove the old Secondary Storage?

I'm running Cloudstack 4.15 and vsphere/vcenter 6.7. Old Secondary storage running on Centos and the new is running on Ubuntu

-David

SV: Cannot delete image store with active templates backup!

Posted by David Larsen <Da...@adcom.no>.
Hi
Just an update...
I upgraded Cloudstack (4.16.1.0) this weekend. Then I successfully deleted my old secondary storage.

-David