Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rachel Warburton <ra...@levelseas.com> on 2001/07/19 11:55:49 UTC

logic:equal tage's value attribute

Does anyone know a better to do this?:

I'm comparing the value of a bean property with a parameter from the
request. Therefore I'm expecting to be able to get the value from the
request in the value attribute as follows:

<logic:equal name="questionnaireVO" property="qnrId"
value="<%=request.getParameter("qnrId")%>">
</logic:equal>

However, this gives an error of:
 Non-matching extension tags
probably occurred due to an error in
/pages/questionnaire/QuestionnaireHome_Body.jsp line 75:
</logic:equal>
However, if I get the value from the request first and use that in the value
attribute, it works.

   <%
        String qnrId = request.getParameter("qnrId");
    %>
    <logic:equal name="questionnaireVO" property="qnrId" value="<%=qnrId%>">

   </logic:equal>

Anyone any ideas?

cheers,
Rachel