Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Guido García Bernardo <gg...@itdeusto.com> on 2004/03/10 21:10:56 UTC

ASP.NET and Struts: Web Application Architectures

Interesting reading...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/using/migrating/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-aspnet-j2ee-struts.asp#aspnet-aspnet-j2ee-struts_topic4

Regards.

Re: ASP.NET and Struts: Web Application Architectures

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
LOL

That's a good one!!

--