Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Height, Jason" <jh...@subcorp.com.au> on 2003/11/03 22:06:05 UTC

RE: unable to open HSSF (generated) excel file

Since RC1 is now out. Could you give that a go. There are a large number of
corruption issues that were sorted out in this release over and above pre3.

Jason

Posted by Tom <di...@hotmail.com>.
i tried the RC1 release yesterday and the problem has been solved. i will
test some more cases.

thanks.