Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2002/07/11 06:35:24 UTC

Documentation

Hi,

turbine-site
turbine-2
turbine-3
torque
jcs

I haven't done the fulcrum site because I still have to try the post/pre
goal processing for the source generation. I also had to manually upload
turbine-2 & jcs because the processing of the checkstyle report choked
my machine :-) I haven't done the tdk either but it should work as I
spent a couple hours getting maven to work with non-source projects
again.

There are project-b5.xml files in all the projects now and I've modified
maven to understand something different than project.xml.

So if you want to try deploying the site you have to use Maven from HEAD
and do the following:

maven -p project-b5.xml site:deploy

You might want to try

maven -p project-b5.xml site:generate

first to make sure everything is cool. I am going to try to allow
configurable reporting so we can turn off the checkstyle report for
turbine-2 because the generated report is ~4mb. Ouch. I think it's dvsl
crapping out because of memory. See what I can do.

Daniel, if you want to give it a try now feel free to give a shout if it
blows out. I will try Fulcrum tomorrow night and the tdk on the weekend
if no one else gets to it.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl