Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nazmul Bhuiyan <Na...@nz.fujitsu.com> on 2007/08/10 05:03:07 UTC

T3: How to capture time

Hello,

I'm using DatePicker to capture dates. Is there any component to capture
time?

Thanks

naz

Re: T3: How to capture time

Posted by Nazmul Bhuiyan <Na...@nz.fujitsu.com>.
Hi,

Please provide me some example code that shows how to implement this
DateTimePicker commonent in T3 application?

Thanks

Naz

Re: T3: How to capture time

Posted by Martino Piccinato <ma...@gmail.com>.
In 4.1.2 there's a nice dojo DropDownTimePicker (even though default
style has got a really small font)

Re: T3: How to capture time

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.

Re: T3: How to capture time