Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/03 18:09:05 UTC

Re: Questions about Axis support

1. It runs on Linux kernel 2.6.

2. This question doesn't make sense. Axis does not include a UDDI
implementation. A UDDI implementation is a web service. You can use
Axis to implement a UDDI service (jUDDI is implemented using Axis).
You can also use Axis to implement a UDDI client API (UDDI4J is
implemented using Axis). At least one person on this list is
attempting to build a UDDI v3 client API using Axis. If you need an
open source UDDI implementation, I suggest you look at jUDDI.

3. Axis Java v1.2 will be J2EE compatible.

Anne