Posted to user@spark.apache.org by dachuan <hd...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/20 02:53:48 UTC

help me find the lineage graph code in spark

Hi, all,

I am pretty new to spark internal world, and currently I am interested in
the fault tolerance in spark.

a little surprised, i didn't find "lineage" keyword in directory
"incubator-spark/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark", I thought it must
be there because the nsdi 2012 paper mentioned it.

[huangda@dachuan-desktop spark]$ find -type f | xargs grep -in "lineage"
[huangda@dachuan-desktop spark]$

Could you please point me into the right source code file if you happen to
know?

thank you,
dachuan.

--
Dachuan Huang
Cellphone: 614-390-7234

Re: help me find the lineage graph code in spark

Posted by Dachuan Huang <hu...@cse.ohio-state.edu>.
Thanks!

Posted by Mark Hamstra <ma...@clearstorydata.com>.