Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shawn McKisson <Sh...@solomio.com> on 2006/09/20 20:56:05 UTC

XSD -> WSDL tool wanted

I have an XSD that I would like to convert to WSDL. Does Axis provide
any tools to facilitate this? If not, does anyone have any suggestions
on where to find something?

--shawn

Re: XSD -> WSDL tool wanted

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Sure. I'll let you follow up by making the changes Brennan suggests to
make it work more easily with Ant.

Re: XSD -> WSDL tool wanted

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Anne,

Re: XSD -> WSDL tool wanted

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Re: XSD -> WSDL tool wanted

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
http://blog.springframework.com/arjen/archives/2006/07/27/xslt-that-transforms-from-xsd-to-wsdl/

where the steps are
  1.. start with the XML messages,
  2.. create or infer a schema from that,
  3.. copy all the defined elements in messages,
  4.. create operations from the messages
  5.. create a portType from the operations
  6.. create a binding from the portType
  7.. create a service from the binding
M-