Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Dan Halperin <dh...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/11/11 06:47:32 UTC

Meet up at ApacheCon Seville

Hey folks,

Who will be attending Apache Big Data / ApacheCon next week in Sevilla? JB
and I will be there to give a Beam talk Wednesday morning; I'm around all
week.

I'd love to sync in person with anyone who wants to talk Beam. Please reach
out to me directly if you'd like to meet.

Thanks!
Dan

Re: Meet up at ApacheCon Seville

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Just to clarify the second presentation 'Going Under the Hood with Apache
Beam - Siobhan Lyons' was a mistake of the organizers, and will not be
available. Notice that the bio is almost the same of JB.

I will also be there in the conference it would be really nice to meet you
guys.

Ismaël

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Sergio,

good idea ! And it seems you already registered: great !

There are already some Beamers today ;)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org

ApacheCon: Apache Beam BoF and Beam diner

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Following Sergio's idea, we added a BoF space: Apache Beam and You!

Please, if you want to discuss about Beam, have some details, mostly
community oriented, don't hesitate to join !

See you tonight.

On the other hand, we plan to have an informal Apache Beam diner
tomorrow evening. If you want to share beers and tapas while discussing
about Beam, ping Dan or I !

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�