Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/07/16 14:38:11 UTC

Secure Live KVM VM Migration with CloudStack 4.11.1

Hi all - if you're interested in the topic, Rohit has written a blog about it here: https://www.shapeblue.com/secure-live-kvm-vm-migration-with-cloudstack-4-11-1/

Best regards,

steve.roles@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

RE: Secure Live KVM VM Migration with CloudStack 4.11.1

Posted by Piotr Pisz <pp...@pulab.pl>.
Hi Rohit,

The operation you are writing about is beyond my capabilities, could you write how to perform such encryption and update such a table correctly? I will be very obliged :-)

Best regards,
Piotr

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Posted by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Piotr. I didn't write the blog, but I have copied in the author and I'm sure he'll reply when he's back from his holiday.

Steve Roles

steve.roles@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue