Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 08:43:51 UTC

Where to download the nightly build for 1.x stream?

Hi,

The links on http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-downloads-documentations.html are not working. Where to download the nightly build for 1.x stream?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Where to download the nightly build for 1.x stream?

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:08 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:43 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> The links on
> http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-downloads-documentations.html are not
> working. Where to download the nightly build for 1.x stream?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Raymond
> >
> > We do need to update that page for the 1.x/2.x change and with links
> > to both nightly builds, however right now thats not going to help you
> > find a 1.x build as there hasn't been a successful one for yonks.
> >

> In the past, we used to keep the last successful distribution. Do we
> want to resurrect that ?

Sure, if we can work out how. Ideally it would only get copied when its
building on continuum not for everyone and only if the build is successful
not when there have been fails. Any ideas how to do that?

   ...ant

Re: Where to download the nightly build for 1.x stream?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Where to download the nightly build for 1.x stream?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.