Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl> on 2018/04/19 08:36:51 UTC

Run duration

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the run duration. Is anyone still using this?
You can use this to kill the scheduler after a predefined set of seconds. I
know this was implemented in the early days to force a restart of the
Airflow scheduler once a while.

Recently I was at a customer, which had issues with Airflow, and they where
using it and it would exit in a corrupt state. Therefore I would like to
remove it from Airflow. So I would like to know if people are still relying
on it.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/airflow/jobs.py#L520

Cheers, Fokko

Re: Run duration

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
Num duration doesn't do that again buy num_runs.

Num_runs should be removed.

Sent from my iPhone