Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2021/12/17 12:27:10 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-cli 11.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this cordova-cli release v11.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cli-11.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:

    cordova-cli: 11.0.0 (94a5b68075)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:

* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ran `npm test`

* Ran `npm audit`
  8 moderate severity vulnerabilities
  Five of the vulnerabilities are related to the "insight" dependency, a production dependency.
  The suggested solution by npm, to downgrade to `insight@0.8.4`, is not a viable solution. The current version which we are using introduced macOS Monteray support. Downgrading will break support for macOS users.

* Ran various `cordova` test w/ sample app:
  * `cordova`
  * `cordova -v`
  * `cordova create`
  * `cordova info`
  * `cordova help`
  * `cordova config ls`
  * `cordova requirements`
  * `cordova telemetry`
  * `cordova plugin`
  * `cordova plugin add`
  * `cordova plugin rm`
  * `cordova platform`
  * `cordova platform add`
  * `cordova platform rm`
  * `cordova build`
  * `cordova prepare`
  * `cordova compile`
  * `cordova run`
  * `cordova serve`

Re: [VOTE] cordova-cli 11.0.0 Release

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
I vote +1

I did:
* coho verify-archive OK
* coho verify-tags OK
* The commit
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/commit/94a5b68075a6ba746706efb63b954e7fc62c3c70
is green

Great work!

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Pieter Van Poyer