Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 07:02:06 UTC

User Inactivity Event on Mobile App

Hello,
I need to logout the user if the user is not interacting with the app for
30  seconds. I looked at USER_IDLE event but it is not supported on mobile.
Is there any other event I could try?

Re: User Inactivity Event on Mobile App

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Neverbirth,
I was using Application's MouseDown event earlier, which wasn't considering
call out content's clicks. I used systemManager's mousedown and it works
fine now.