Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ufuk Yuzereroglu <uf...@yuzereroglu.com> on 2002/08/26 21:29:38 UTC

Apache::Request

Hi,

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but I just cant install Apache::Request. When calling 'make', make cant find any of the header files. Can anyone tell me where I did go wrong?

Thanks

UY

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Ufuk Yuzereroglu wrote:

> I dont know if this is the right place to ask but I just cant
> install Apache::Request. When calling 'make', make cant find
> any of the header files. Can anyone tell me where I did go
> wrong?

Did you install mod_perl and apache successfully on the same
machine?

--
best regards,
randy kobes