Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2020/10/07 08:21:51 UTC

Apache BVal memory and performance issue

Hi all,

I ran into some performance issues and a big memory leak with Apache BVal.
I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2906 to upgrade to
latest snapshot 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT to see where we are at with TCK. Then we can
release BVal and move to final.

See also BVAL-183 for more information

Just a heads up

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Apache BVal memory and performance issue

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
All green now. I'll check with BVal community if we can get a release
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com