Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 15:42:07 UTC

Transient JIRA duplicate issues

Hi!

There is a transient issue in JIRA that causes an error message to be
shown when creating an issue. If the operation is retried, a new issue
is created, so in the end there will be duplicate issues.

I've already talked to ASF infrastructure people and this should be
transient. I'll close all duplicates once JIRA comes back, so don't
freak out if you see many duplicates till then.

Re: Transient JIRA duplicate issues

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
JIRA should be back now, and I've closed all issues as duplicates.

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.