Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Maurer, Hermann" <He...@gft.com> on 2006/03/15 09:58:04 UTC

SVN Logging with Apache

Hi folks,

mod_dav_svn of the svn version 1.3 should be able to log 'hgh-level' subversion operations. I've tested it and it works fine with my Apache 2.0.55 test server. After I had activated mod_ssl and rellocated the test repository from http://svn-test/myproject to https://svn-test/myproject, I couldn't see new entries in the appropriate svnlogile anymore. The 'normal' Apache logfiles continued to be written correctly.

This logging feature seems not to work with HTTPS, do it ?

Gruß/Regards,
Hermann Maurer