Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/08/16 02:09:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r232519 - /forrest/trunk/bin/views.sh

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 19:49 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Sat Aug 13 12:49:43 2005
> New Revision: 232519

> Log:
> Move views deployment script to etc folder where it will not get confused with scripts used for running forrest
>
> Removed:
>     forrest/trunk/bin/views.sh

No, you just Removed it.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: svn commit: r232519 - /forrest/trunk/bin/views.sh

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 19:49 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Author: rgardler
>>Date: Sat Aug 13 12:49:43 2005
>>New Revision: 232519

>>Log:
>>Move views deployment script to etc folder where it will not get confused with scripts used for running forrest
>>
>>Removed:
>>    forrest/trunk/bin/views.sh
>>

> No, you just Removed it.

Ooops, sorry. It is still here on my drive - not sure how I did that.

Funny thing about all your addiitonal work on making it platform
independant and cygwin compatible - it worked flawlessly for me in first
time around.

Ross