Posted to user@struts.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2001/03/22 01:00:17 UTC

Re: WebSphere 3.5.3 problem

FWIW,

I did our 3.5.3 installation yesterday and it was as per 3.5.2. I still
needed the changed action servlet and also a change of the
struts-config.xml to use a SYSTEM DTD rather than a PUBLIC one.

It did NOT work out of the box. getResourceAsStream still appears to be
broken in 3.5.3
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    bernard.genin
                    @nrb.be              To:     dion@multitask.com.au
                    (Bernard             cc:
                    Genin)               Subject:     Re: WebSphere problem

                    22/03/2001
                    12:07 AM

dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

> Have you tried it without the updated ActionServlet?
> --

Yes.
BTW, we are using the advanced version of Websphere.
As we need to advance on our use of the struts framework, we decided to
stop trying with Websphere and installed Resin (which works
really well).
I will probably go back to this problem in two weeks.
Thanks for your help,

Bernard.